1) The Union Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani has launched a portal for registration and allotment of ISBN at a function held in New Delhi. ISBN Stands for?
a) Inter School Book Number
b) International Standard Book Number
c) International state Book Number
d) Inter state book number
2) The Union Minister for water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Uma Bharti has inaugurated the Water Film Festival as a part of the India Water Week celebrations. The festival is held at?
a) New Delhi.
3) Which of the following has become the first state to pass land title bill?
4) Who has been appointed as country head of Lamborghini India Pvt. Ltd with immediate effect?
a) Sharad Agarwal
b) Ashok Singh
c) Kamal Jindal
d) U.K. Sinha
5) The Nobel Peace Prize awardee Mother Teresa now has been conferred with the UK’s prestigious Founders Award this year. She was awarded Noble Peace Prize in which Year?
6) Who is the author of the book titled “A State in Denial – Pakistan’s Misguided and Dangerous Crusad”?
a) B.G. Verghese
b) Amish Tripathi
c) Ashwin Sanghi
d) Preety Shenoy
7) “Shaheen Eagle 2016” is a joint airforce drill between which two countries?
a) Pakistan and Afghanistan
b) Pakistan and China
c) India and Bangladesh
d) Iran and Afghanistan
8) The WTO revised 2016 global trade forecast recently to?
a) 2.4 per cent
b) 2.8 per cent
c) 3.1 per cent
d) 3.5 per cent
9) Puttingal Temple is located in which state of India?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
10) Apurvi Singh Chandela, who qualified for the 2016 Olympics, is associated with which sport?
d) Table tennis