1) International Monetary Fund (IMF) has declared the India’s growth is projected to notch up to what percentage in 2016-17?
2) Whose birth anniversary will be celebrated on April 13, 2016 at the UN headquarters?
a) BR Ambedkar
c) jyotiba phule
d) Ramabai pandit
3)The headquarters of the Confederation of Indian Industry ( CII) are located at?
a) New Delhi
4) The Group of Seven (G-7) summit for the year 2016 is to be held in which country?
5) What is “doda post”?
a) A drug made up of poppy husk
b) A computer
c) A vehicle
d) None of the above
6) “Mission Bhagiratha” is the prestigious water grid project in which state of India?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
7) Which state during April 2016 became the first in India to have passed a landmark legislation providing statutory backing to land records, effectively guaranteeing land and property ownership?
a) Uttar Pradesh
8) Which entity became the latest entity to enter India’s mutual fund business as during April 2016 it filed papers with the SEBI for launching at least four mutual fund schemes?
a) Mahindra Asset Management Company (Mahindra AMC)
b) Tata Asset management company
c) TVS Asset
d) RBL asset Management company
9) What milestone in the history of spaceflights was achieved in the successful launch of SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket’s to the International Space Station (ISS) on 8 April 2016?
a) It was the first spaceflight in which its reusable main-stage booster landed on an ocean platform minutes after the launch
b) It was 1st to use all liquid stages
c) Has heaviest payload
d) Will have man
10) Which telecom operator during April 2016 acquired Aircel’s 4G spectrum in eight circles for Rs. 3,500 crore that enabled it to become a pan-India 4G operator?
a) Bharti Airtel
b) Idea cellular
c) Reliance Jio
d) Tata docomo