1) Which two cities will be renamed by Haryana government?
a) Gurgaon and Mewat
b) Gurgaon and jhajhhar
c) Ambala and sonipat
d) Ambala and panipat
2) To promote the start-up’s technology product ‘Campus Wallet’ is launched by which bank?
b) Union bank
c) Federal bank
3) who has been for selected for Saraswati Samman 2015?
a) Sunita Byas
b) Sunita Rani
c) Padma Sachdev
d) Padma rani
4) Which of the following has become the first entity to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to start a payments bank?
a) Airtel M commerce service
b) Fino pay tech
c) Reliance asset
d) Mahindra asset
5) The World Trade Organization (WTO) has revised its 2016 global trade updated forecast for 2016 downward by more than one percentage point to 2.8% from earlier it was projected?
6) What is SAWEN?
a) South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network
b) South asias wildlife network
c) South asia wild endangered network
d) South asia world endangered network
7) India and United States have agreed to sign Logistics support agreement its name is?
8) According to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and the Global Tiger Forum (GTF), the global tiger population has increased by What Percentage per cent after a century of constant decline?
9) Which country in the world has largest tiger population in the word as per latest report and how much?
a) India (2226)
10) As per research and market report titled Africa Wealth 2016 which country in the Africa is richest?
b) South Africa