1) Who among the following is popularly known as “Krishi ka Rishi”?
a) Subhas palekar
b) Ella bhatt
c) Ms swaminathan
d) Chandi Prasad bhatt,
2) Who has been crowned as the FBB Femina Miss India World 2016?
a) Namrata Sharma
b) Priyadarshini Chatterjee
c) Pankhuri Gidwani
d) Aditi Khanna
3) The International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on which day?
a) 11 April
b) 12 april
c) 13 april
d) 14 april
4) The quarterly statistics on India’s external debt for the quarters ending September and December every year is released by ?
a) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
b) Ministry of commerce and industry
c) Ministry of Finance
d) Reserve Bank of India
5) Who has topped the list of Asia’s 50 most powerful business women-2016 published by Forbes?
a) Rita Fadiya
b) Nita Ambani
c) Rani mikherjee
d) Chokila Aiyyar
6) Who has won the 2016 Global Indian of the Year award?
a) Aishwarya rai
b) Priyanka chopra
c) Malini awasthi
d) Sania Mirza
7) Which country has successfully launched “SJ-10” a retrievable scientific research satellite?
8) MAITRI an online portal is working in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
9) Union ministry of minority affair launched a programme MANAS. MANAS stands for?
a) Maulana azad national academy of skill
b) Majumdar national acdemy of service
c) Maulana azad national academy
d) Mauulana azad national academy of system
10) Recently Union Cabinet has given its ex-post facto approval to Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between India and Sweden in which of the following Sector?
1) – a