1) Haryana Backward Classes Commission Bill, 2016 for reservation in services covers how many cates and percentage of seats to be reserved for services in group 3 and group 4?
a) 5 and 10%
b) 6 and 10%
c) 7 and 10%
d) 8 and 10%
2) Nuclear capable submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) launched on 14th April from bay of Bengal its code name is ?
3) K series of missiles in India are named after which eminent personality ?
a) Kadamb Srinivasan
b) Dr. APJ abdul Kalam
c) Karna singh
d) Kamal Hasan
4) Who has won the 2016 Paris marathon in the men’s category?
a) Mark Korire
b) Martin Leli
c) Abraha Gebretsadik
d) Cyprian Kotut
5) Who has won the 2016 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix?
a) Kimi Raikkonen
b) Nocos Roseberg
c) Lewis Hamilton
6) Apurvi Singh Chandela, who qualified for the 2016 Olympics, is associated with which sport?
b) Lawn Tennis
7) The 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup will be hosted by which country?
c) Sri lanka
8) 2016 Abilympic games held in which country to promote social awareness about skills?
9) The Group of 7 (G-7) countries’ foreign ministers have issued Hiroshima Declaration that calls for?
a) A world without nuclear energy
b) A world without Weapon
c) A world without nuclear weapon
d) None of the above
10) Saudi Arabia and Egypt have decided to build bridge connecting each other over Which Sea to boost trade and commerce.?
a) Red Sea
b) Black Sea
d) Sea Azov Sea