1) Water Jet Fast Attack Craft (WJFAC) INS Tarmugli is named after?
a) An Island
b) A Mountain
c) A Lake
d) A River
[toggle title=”Answer “]An Island. [/toggle]
2) Who has won the Asian 6-Red Snooker title held in Abu Dhabi?
a) Keen Hoh Moh
b) Pankaj Advani
c) Anuja Thakur
d) Chandra Hirjee
[toggle title=”Answer “]Pankaj Advani. [/toggle]
3) Women Sprinters Dutee Chand and Srabani Nanda were given job by Odisha government at a function held at odisha Bhavan ,earlier Dutee Chand was employed with which organisation?
b) Indian Railways
c) Standard Chartered
d) Coal India Limited
[toggle title=”Answer “]Indian Railways. [/toggle]
4) The first cueist in the world to hold both world and continental titles in 6-red snooker at the same time?
a) Michel Freira
b) Anuja Thakur
c) Pankaj Advani
d) None of the above
[toggle title=”Answer “]Pankaj Advani
5) Which team has won the 2016 Indian Federation Cup football tournament title?
a)Mohan Bagan AC
b) Aizwal FC
c) Manipur Warriors
d) Assam Rhinos
[toggle title=”Answer “]Mohan Bagan AC
6) “The Intercultural Innovation Award (IIA) 2016” has been given to which organistion?
a) Routes 2 Roots
b) Prathama Group
[toggle title=”Answer “]Routes 2 Roots
7) Which state has launched an artificial propagation programme for rehabilitation and conservation of Golden Mahseer fish?
a) Andhara Pradesh
b) West Bengal
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
[toggle title=”Answer “]Himachal Pradesh
8) The National Anti Terrorism Day is celebrated on which day in India?
a) 21 st May
b) 22nd May
c) 23rd may
d) 25th May
[toggle title=”Answer “]21 st May. [/toggle]
9) Who is Principal Adviser for social sector in Niti Aayog?
a) Ratan P Watal
b) Rajiv Maharishi
d) Ashok Khemka
[toggle title=”Answer “]Ratan P Watal. [/toggle]
10) Theme for “International Day for Biological Diversity 2016″( Held on 22 May every year)?
a) “Mainstreaming Biodiversity; Sustaining People and their Livelihoods”
b) “Biological Diversity; Sustaining the life”
c) “Biological Diversity; Way of Life”
d) “Biological Diversity; Protect it for Future”
[toggle title=”Answer “]“Mainstreaming Biodiversity; Sustaining People and their Livelihoods”