1) In last two years how many mega food parks became operational out of 17 sactioned by the goverment?
[toggle title=”Answer “]7. [/toggle]
2) In how many days Finance companies will have to implement a debt-restructuring package, under the Joint Lender’s Forum and multiple banking arrangements as per recent RBI amendment?
a) 120 days
b) 90 days
c) 80 days
d) 150 days
[toggle title=”Answer “]90 days. [/toggle]
3) RBI has directed all banks and white-label ATM operators to have EMV or chip-and-pin based card infrastructure,EMV stands for?
a) Europay,Mastercard and Visa
a) Enabled Magnetic Variance
c) Encash Money Value
d) Enhance Money Value
[toggle title=”Answer “]Europay,Mastercard and Visa. [/toggle]
4) Punjab and Haryana High Court stayed the reservation for Jats and five other communities provided by the Haryana government under a newly carved Backward Classes (C) category. Earlier government of Haryana provided what Percentage of seats to be reserved for these communities?
[toggle title=”Answer “]10%.[/toggle]
5) The first-ever scientifically proven discovery of drug-tolerant bug ,NDM-1 is named after which city?
a) New Delhi
[toggle title=”Answer “]New Delhi. [/toggle]
6) Name of Singapore’s central bank is?
a) Reserve Bank of Singapore
b) Bank of Singapore
c) Royal Bank of Singapore
d) Monitory Authority of Singapore
[toggle title=”Answer “]Monitory Authority of Singapore. [/toggle]
7) Bharatvani portal launched by which ministry?
a) Ministry of Rural Development
b) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
c) Ministry of HRD
d) Ministry of Defence
[toggle title=”Answer “]Ministry of HRD.[/toggle]
8) NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)-led study has found that sea ice cover surrounding Antarctica has been increasing slightly,its HQ is at?
a) Washington DC
d) Cape Carnival Florida
[toggle title=”Answer “]Washington DC. [/toggle]
9) Range of penal consequences for illegal acquisition or dissemination of Indian geospatial data and for incorrect depictions of Indian maps is?
a) Rs 20 lakh to 1 Crore
b) Rs 1 Crore to 100 Crore
c) Rs 10 Lakh to 1 Crore
d) Rs 1 Crore to 5 Crore
[toggle title=”Answer “] Rs 1 Crore to 100 Crore. [/toggle]
10) Who was founder of Punjab National Bank(PNB) ?
a) Lala hardayal
b) Lala Lajpat Rai
c) Ambika Majumdar
d) Charan Lal Sethi
[toggle title=”Answer “] Lala Lajpat Rai. [/toggle]