1) The new web portal for International Day of Yoga (IDY) launched by which ministry?
a) Ministry of AYUSH
b) Ministry of Health and Family welfare
c) Ministry of Home
d) None of the above
[toggle title=”Answer “]Ministry of AYUSH. [/toggle]
2) Who has won the 2016 Harvard Business School Alumni Achievement Award?
a) Sunil Bharti Mittal
b) Kiran Majumdar
c) Aditya Birla
d) Rajnath Singh
[toggle title=”Answer “]Sunil Bharti Mittal. [/toggle]
3) The new Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau is ?
a) Baciro Dja
b) Jose Mario Vaz
c) Marino Vdja
d) Puperto Dja
[toggle title=”Answer “]Baciro Dja
4) Name the state government of India that has entered into the Limca book of records for its household survey?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Andhra Pradesh
[toggle title=”Answer “]Telangana. [/toggle]
5) Which Tiger reserve has won the ‘India Biodiversity Award 2016’?
a) Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
b) Dudhwa Tiger Reserve
c) Pilibhit Tiger Reserve
d) Pakke Tiger Reserve
[toggle title=”Answer “]Pakke Tiger Reserve. [/toggle]
6) Pakke Tiger Reserve lies in which state of India?
c) Arunanchal Pradesh
[toggle title=”Answer “]Arunanchal Pradesh. [/toggle]
7) Recently government of India has approved National Investment Manufacturing Zone( NIMZ) at which place?
[toggle title=”Answer “]Kalinganagar. [/toggle]
8) Who will be appointed as new Chief Minister of Puducherry?
a) N. Rangaswamy
b) V. Narayanaswamy
c) K.R. Swamy
d) S.R. Swamy
[toggle title=”Answer “]V. Narayanaswamy. [/toggle]
9) ECI has scrapped election in which two constituecies in Tamilnadu on report of money and gift distribution by paries and candidates?
a) Chennai North and Chennai South
b) Aravakurichi and Thanjavur
c) Aravakurichi and Chennai
d) Chennai Central and Thanjavur
[toggle title=”Answer “]Aravakurichi and Thanjavur
. [/toggle] 10) Kapil Sibbal has been elected to Rajya Sabha from which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
[toggle title=”Answer “]Uttar Pradesh.[/toggle]