India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has released a recruitment notification for Deputation/Foreign Service of regular employees from DoP and Engagement of GDSs to IPPB. IPPB needs about 1150 employees on deputation/foreign service/engagement from the DoP to perform various roles at the Branches. Eligible and willing regular employees/Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) could respond as per deputation/foreign service/engagement terms annexed in the notification. They may apply online by logging on to the website https://www.ippbonline.net.
Name of the Post: Manager- Area Sales, Assistant Manager – Area Operations, and Territory Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 1150
- a) Manager- Area Sales – 200 Vacancies (Scale-II)
- b) Assistant Manager – Area Operations – 300 Vacancies (Scale-I)
- c) Territory Officer – 650 Vacancies (Below Scale-I)
Before applying candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the stipulated eligibility criteria otherwise their application will be summarily rejected.
Age, Educational Qualification & Experience:
The Age, Education and Experience as on 01.11.2017 for the posts specified in Section A are prescribed as under:
Age (as on 01.11.2017):
- a) Manager – Area Sales & Assistant Manager – Area Operations: 20 to 40 years (Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02/11/1977 and not later than 01/11/1997 (Both dates Included))
- b) Territory Officer: 20 to 40 years (Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02/11/1977 and not later than 01/11/1997 (Both dates Included))
Educational Qualification (as on 01.11.2017):
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Experience (as on 01.11.2017):
- a) Manager – Area Sales: Officers of Department of Posts regularly appointed as Inspector Posts with at least 2 years of regular service.
- b) Assistant Manager – Area Operations: At least five years of regular service as Postal Assistant, out of which at least two years hands on experience is mandatory in POSB CBS/ Sanchay Post operations.
- c) Territory Officer: Minimum 5 years of experience as a GDS.
Additional requirements: Disciplinary Record: The applicant should have no vigilance/ disciplinary case pending against him/ her and should also not be in current punishment.
- a) Manager- Area Sales: 31,705 – 1,145 (1) – 32,850 – 1,310 (10) – 45,950
- b) Assistant Manager – Area Operations: 23,700 – 980 (7) – 30,560 – 1,145 (2) – 32,850 – 1,310 (7) – 42,020
- c) Territory Officer: Lump-sum monthly: INR 27000/-
Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable) is INR 475.00/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Only)
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply only for one post. Candidates can apply online only from December 15, 2017 to January 15, 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are first required to go to the IPPB’s authorised website http://www.ippbonline.net/ and click the option “Click here to apply online for posts through deputation/foreign service/engagement from DoP” to open the online Application Form.
The important dates are as follows:
|On-Line Registration including Edit/Modification of Application by Candidates||15th December, 2017 to 15th January, 2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||15th December, 2017 to 15th January, 2018|
|Download of Admit Cards for Online Examination||after 15th January, 2018|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||Manager (Area Sales): 20th January, 2018
Asst Manager (Area Operations): 20th January, 2018
Territory Officer: 21st January, 2018