The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notice to Candidates on Important Instructions for CBT for level-1 posts under CEN 02/2018. The notice is given below:
The Reporting , Gate Closing and CBT start time for all the three shifts are as below:
|Gate Closing Time||08:15Hrs||11:45Hrs||15:15Hrs|
|Exam Start Time||09:00Hrs||12:30Hrs||16:00Hrs|
Candidates have to report well in Time.
CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED after GATE CLOSURE TIME.
2. Candidates must carry any one of the Original Photo IDs listed in the e- Call letter.
Candidates coming with PHOTOCOPY/XEROX OF PHOTO ID WILL NOT BE ALLOWED for
3. Mobile phones, pager, watches, Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators, metallic wears, bangles, belts, bracelets etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre.
4. Do not apply Mehandi/Henna on Left Thumb to avoid difficulties in registration.
5. The e-call letter is not having Self Declaration paragraph. The paragraph will be displayed on the computer screen before start of the exam and candidate should write the same in the space provided in the e-call letter in the exam lab only.
6. After selecting the option for a question in the exam, candidates must click SAVE and
NEXT to save their answer. Unsaved answers will not be taken for evaluation.
7. Indulging in any type of malpractice /unfair means / misbehaviour / indiscipline
/impersonation at the examination venue will lead to disqualification in the exam and
debarment from all future RRB Examinations & Appointment in Railways.