The South Indian Bank (SIB) is inviting young vibrant Indian citizens for the post of Probationary Officer Scale – I. Once recruited, you will have to undergo the probation period of 2 years. So grab this golden opportunity to break into Banking sector by applying for this recruitment at the earliest.
A. Age Limit (as on 30.11.2018)
Maximum Age – 25 years
( Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and not later than 30.11.1999 )
SC/ST – 5 years
B. Educational Qualification
- You should have completed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course
Note: While counting your marks, do not round it off to the nearest integer.
Exam Pattern & Selection Process
|S.No||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Only English||40 Mins|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Mins|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 Mins|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Mins|
- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers.
The selection process of SIB Recruitment includes following stages:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
• Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- General – Rs 800/-
- SC/ST- Rs 200/-
Salary & Pay Scale
Basic Pay – Rs. 23,700/-
Pay Scale – Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020/- along with allowances.
“Online Registration commences on 10.12.2018 at 10.00 AM”