The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has released an Advertisement in today’s Times of India (TOI) newspaper regarding the Recruitment for the post of Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists). According to the advertisement, there are in total 312 Vacancies. The Online Application link will open from Dec 10, 2018.
|Finance & Accounts||35||4||3||8||20||1||1||–||–|
A. Age Limit (as on 01st December 2018)
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Note – A candidate must have been born not before 2nd December 1988 and not later than 1st December 1997.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- ExSM – 5 years
B. Education Qualification
- Company Secretary
- You must possess Graduation/Post Graduation/Equivalent Qualification in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- You must have a Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law with minimum 60% for General and 55% for SC/ST/PwBD from a recognized University.
- Finance & Accounts
- You must have a Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost and Management Accoutant/MBA or PGDM Finance with Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
NIACL AO recruitment exam is based on three stages –
NIACL Exam Pattern: Prelims Exam
|Subject||Max Marks||Duration for each section|
|English Language||30||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 mins|
- Apart from the test of English Language, you have the option to attempt the exam in either Hindi or English.
- You have to secure section wise passing marks.
- You will be shortlisted for the mains exam based on these marks.
- For each wrong answer, you will lose one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question.
NIACL Exam Pattern: Mains
Objective Test for Generalists
Objective Test for Specialists
|Specialist stream( in the relevant discipline)||40|
|Name of Exam||Marks|
|Letter Writing||10 marks|
|Essay Writing||20 marks|
- Descriptive Test will be qualifying in nature. The marks you obtain in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
- Descriptive test will only be evaluated if you cross sectional & overall cut-off (to be decided by NIACL later).
- You must obtain a minimum score (cut-off) overall and for each section of objective test separately to get selected for the Interview round.
- Section-wise and total cut-off for qualifying for Descriptive test/Interview will be decided by NIACL.
- Negative marking – For wrong answer you will lose one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question.
- There is no penaly for not attempting a question.
|Exam Event||Exam Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th December 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26th December 2018|
|Phase 1 Online Exam date (Objective)||30th January 2019|
|Phase 2 Online Exam (Objective)||2nd March 2019|