Axis Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions in Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru or Amity Global Business School in Noida.
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Program is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
ABYB is a one year, full time residential programme being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore and Amity Global Business School, Noida.
The objective of ABYB is to create a talent pool of Young Bankers by equipping graduates with necessary banking knowledge and skills.
Age Limit- Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1989).
- Only Graduates from any stream with:
- a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- b. Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program.
- Graduates from any stream with min 50% and above in their Final year of graduation or aggregate of 50% and above in graduation.
- Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are eligible to apply.
Only Graduates from any stream with:
a. 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
b. Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2018-19.
In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand canceled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1989).
|The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are: |
Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1989)Minimum Age Limit 21 YearsMaximum Age Limit 30 Years
Only Graduates from any stream with:50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR 1Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
The student’s education qualifications and background will be verified by the Bank through an external agency. The details provided by the student at the time of selection need to be authentic which are subject to verification. Once the Agency confirms the authenticity of these details only then the candidate will be considered for employment in the Bank.
Click Here To Check Notification
Click Here To Apply