The Staff Selection Commission conducted Tier-III (Written Examination) of CGLE 2017 on 8.7.2018 in various centres all over the country. As per Notice of the Examination, the merit has been prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III. However, the candidate will need to qualify all the Tiers i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III separately. For Tier-III examination, minimum qualifying marks has been fixed as 33. Based on the marks in Tier-I, Tier-II and as per cut-off fixed by the Commission in Tier-III, candidates qualifying for appearing in Skill Test and Document Verification are as per lists below:
2. Candidates are informed that :-
i) All the candidates declared qualified in Tier-III will be called for Document Verification, subject to their fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria.
ii) All candidates qualified in more than one List would require to appear for Skill Test and Document Verification only once. Candidates who do not attend Document Verification will not be considered for final selection.
iii) Detailed options of posts and departments are required to be submitted by the candidates during the document verification, which shall be treated as final.
iv) Candidates declared qualified in List-III will be called for CPT. The candidates called for CPT will not be called for DEST separately and Module-I of CPT will be taken for evaluating their performance against DEST.
v) Candidates declared qualified in List-IV will be called for DEST and DV.
3. Candidates qualified in different Lists will appear for:- List-I & II – To appear in Document Verification. List-III- To appear in Document Verification and CPT. List-IV- To appear in Document Verification and DEST.
4. Results in respect of four candidates bearing the following Roll Numbers 2201325697, 2201105924, 2201316001 and 2402006180 have not been declared due to pending court cases filed by them.
5. The category of the candidates has been indicated along with their Roll Numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his/her Name, Roll Number and Category, he/she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
6. The schedule for CPT/DEST/Document Verification will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website. Qualified eligible candidates, who do not receive call letters should contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission immediately.
7. This result is subject to the Orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the Writ Petition (Civil) No. 234 of 2018 filed by Shri Santanu Kumar & Ors. Vs. UOI.
8. The result is available on SSC’s Website: http://ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be placed on the website shortly
Click Here To Download the Result