With reference to CEN 02 / 2019 for the posts of Paramedical Categories, it is advised that the scrutiny of applications is completed and the list candidates and (ii) Rejected candidates uploaded on all the official websites of respective RRB’s for information of applicants.
2. A LINK is provided on all the official websites of RRB’s for knowing the Application status. The candidate by giving his/her can view Eligibility / Ineligibility status of his/her application. 10.00 A.M on 09.06.2019.
3. Candidature of all the eligible candidates at any stage of recruitment data furnished by them in their online application or any malpractice on the part of candidates coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of recruitment process.
4. Computer Based Tests (CBT) Second week of July 2019 for call letters will be issued in due course.
5. While every care has been taken in preparing the list of provisional eli RRB Reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical / printing mistakes. RRB regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from ineligible candidates.
6. Important : Beware of the touts who may misguide the can getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerized and the selection is based on the merit of candidates.
7. Candidates are advised to refer only to the of regarding the progress on this items/posts circulating in media/social media.
8. An individual message also being s his/her application regarding his/her application
9. Helpline: Phone No. : 044 – Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here To download the Notice
Click Here To Check Your Application Status