South Indian Bank (SIB) has released the official notification for the post of Probationary Clerks along with Probationary Officers for this year 2019.
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary CLERKS.
The Total number of vacancies available for the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 is 385.
Important Details – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
- Bank Name: South Indian Bank
- Post Name: Probationary Clerks
- Total Number of Vacancies: 385 Posts (North Zone – 75 & South Zone – 310)
- Place of Posting: Anywhere pertaining to the zone for which the candidate has applied.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Probation Period: 6 Months
Important Dates – SIB Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Online Application – Start Date 06.2019
- Online Application – End Date 06.2019
- Online Test Date – 26.07.2019
Vacancies – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
|ZONE||STATES UNDER THE ZONE||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|North Zone||Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal||75|
|South Zone||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana||310|
Age Limit – SIB Clerk Recruitment 2019
- The age limit for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 will be calculated as on 30th June, 2019.
- Not more than 26 years.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester marklist/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
PROBATION PERIOD – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
Mode Of Selection – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
The South Indian Bank CLERK Recruitment 2019 has 2 phases of mode of selection.
- Phase I – Online Test
- Phase II – Personal Interview
Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Exam Pattern – Online Test – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers.
- Tests will be made available only in English.
Application Fee – SIB CLERK Recruitment 2019
- General – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.150/-
*excluding GST and other applicable charges
This below given declaration has to be uploaded during the Registration process , so kindly take note of this Hand Written Declaration passage.
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Aspirants can find the official notification of the South Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officers) 2019 Recruitment from the link that is mentioned below.
Click Here To Download the Notification
Click Here To Apply Online